Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise
The Three Star Dinner Cruise elegant dining experience on the Star of Honolulu begins with fresh island flowers, hula dancers and a champagne greeting on this one of a kind Oahu Dinner Cruise. During your Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise, you will enjoy fine foods on this five-course meal, which includes Maine Lobster, Filet Mignon dinner, and a delicious dessert, all accompanied by delicious cocktails. This Oahu Dinner Cruise offered by Paradise Cruises is a great Oahu Dinner Cruise for both couples and small families. You'll also have an unparalleled view of of the Pacific ocean and a blazing Waikiki sunset. The evening is accented by entertainment, including our "Spirit of Aloha" show and the rhythms of a live band.
- 5-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “65 Years of Aloha” show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus an opportunity to see fireworks on Fridays)
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut,
Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho
Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Special Diet Info
Please note: Menu is subject to change. Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and 1 bottle of champagne (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Waikiki Sunset Cruise
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Three Star Dinner
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu