Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise
Join us on the Three Star Dinner Cruise on the Star of Honolulu.
The Three Star Dinner Cruise elegant dining experience on the Star of Honolulu begins with fresh island flowers, hula dancers and a champagne greeting on this one of a kind Oahu Dinner Cruise. During your Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise, you will enjoy fine foods on this five-course meal, which includes Maine Lobster, Filet Mignon dinner, and a delicious dessert, all accompanied by delicious cocktails. This Oahu Dinner Cruise offered by Paradise Cruises is a great Oahu Dinner Cruise for both couples and small families. You'll also have an unparalleled view of of the Pacific ocean and a blazing Waikiki sunset. The evening is accented by entertainment, including our "Spirit of Aloha" show and the rhythms of a live band.
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut,
Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho
Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change. Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and 1 bottle of champagne (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Waikiki Sunset Cruise
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Three Star Dinner
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu