Star of Honolulu Three Star Dinner Cruise
Join us on the Three Star Dinner Cruise on the Star of Honolulu.
The Three Star Dinner Cruise elegant dining experience on the Star of Honolulu begins with fresh island flowers, hula dancers and a champagne greeting on this one of a kind Oahu Dinner Cruise. During your Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise, you will enjoy fine foods on this five-course meal, which includes Maine Lobster, Filet Mignon dinner, and a delicious dessert, all accompanied by delicious cocktails. This Oahu Dinner Cruise offered by Paradise Cruises is a great Oahu Dinner Cruise for both couples and small families. You'll also have an unparalleled view of of the Pacific ocean and a blazing Waikiki sunset. The evening is accented by entertainment, including our "Spirit of Aloha" show and the rhythms of a live band.
On this Oahu Dinner Cruise with Paradise Cruises, enjoy Hula dancers greet you as you board the luxurious Star of Honolulu. As you're seated, you'll enjoy tropical cocktail and beverage service.
The festivities get under way as the Star of Honolulu quietly leaves its dock at Aloha Tower and heads out onto the placid Hawaiian waters near the Waikiki Coastline which is an eye’s view away from Diamond Head. Your steak and lobster dinner is served at your table by a professional wait staff.
Take time to explore the ship's various decks, and don't forget to photograph the Waikiki sunset and all the lovely vista's you'll see from the observation deck of the Star of Honolulu.
Next up is the "Spirit of Aloha" show, which you won't want to miss. Dancing Hula Dancer follows!
7:30 - 7:45 p.m.
It's time to get ready to disembark the Three Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise.
Menu for Three Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (5-Course Dinner)
- Appetizer Bar: Imported and Domestic Cheeses with an Assortment of Gourmet Crackers and Fresh Tropical Fruits
- Hawaiian Greens: Purple Endive, Baby Romaine and Grape Tomatoes with Passion Fruit Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Steamed Whole Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu
- Fire Roasted Tenderloin Steak with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Homemade Yukon and Purple Okinawan Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Champagne Toast and 2 Premium Beverages
Please note: Menu is subject to change. Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and 1 bottle of champagne (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Three Star Dinner
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu