Star of Honolulu - Star Sunset Dinner & Show
(All you can eat crab)
You'll be welcomed by smiling hula dancers as you board the Star of Honolulu for an Oahu dinner cruise you will not soon forget. You'll enjoy panoramic sunset views of Waikiki as you dine on a 3-course meal highlighted by grilled filet steak and steamed Alaskan snow crab legs, tropical cocktails, dancing, and our "60 Years of Aloha" revue.
Enjoy casual dinner with a 3-course crab and beef dinner. Explore four panoramic decks for breathtaking views of the Hawaiian sunset and coastline. Complete your evening with our magical “60 Years of Aloha” show and dancing!
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancng and fun audience participation
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Welcome on Board
All you can eat crab Buffet
Star of Honolulu Sunset
60 Years of Aloha Show
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Dress Code is Casual.
- Safe Access Oahu:
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. "Negative" or "not-detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Friday & Sunday
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu