Star of Honolulu - Star Sunset Dinner & Show
(All you can eat crab)
You'll be welcomed by smiling hula dancers as you board the Star of Honolulu for an Oahu dinner cruise you will not soon forget. You'll enjoy panoramic sunset views of Waikiki as you dine on a 3-course meal highlighted by grilled filet steak and steamed Alaskan snow crab legs, tropical cocktails, dancing, and our "60 Years of Aloha" revue.
Enjoy casual dinner with a 3-course crab and beef dinner. Explore four panoramic decks for breathtaking views of the Hawaiian sunset and coastline. Complete your evening with our magical “60 Years of Aloha” show and dancing!
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Waipoli Baby Romaine – Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Sesame Star Puff Pastry with Papaya Seed Dressing
- Main Entrée of Steamed Canadian Snow Crab Legs and Tenderloin of Beef with Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Welcome Mai Tai Cocktail
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Welcome on Board
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday fireworks cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Dress Code is Casual.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu