Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining
Get a casual dinner cruise through Oahu Activities! They’ve partnered with Pacific Star to offer the Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining Cruise. This dinner cruise is perfect for enjoying panoramic sunset views of the Hawaiian Coast while dining on a five star meal!
Your cruise begins with round-trip motor coach transportation from the Waikiki area for $10 per person. You’ll board the Star of Honolulu touring vessel for a 5:30pm departure. Explore the four walk-around decks before dinner and enjoy the Hawaiian Sunset.
The Star of Honolulu Pacific Star Sunset Dining crew welcome you with a Mai Tai and share the spirit of Aloha as you discover the sounds, sights and flavors of paradise.
Menu for Pacific Star Buffet Dinner
- Carving Station – Roast Beef with Wasabi Horseradish and Au Jus
- Pacific Rim Cuisine – Tomato Dill Pacific White Fish, Sesame Teriyaki Chicken, Rice Pilaf*, Sautéed Vegetables*, Freshly Baked PoiRoll with Butter
- Salad Bar – Crab Potato Macaroni Salad, Three-Bean Salad*, Romaine Lettuce*, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes*, Purple Onions*, Cucumbers*, Croutons and Two Types of Dressing
- Dessert & Coffee Station – Hawaii’s Own Coconut Cake, Bread Pudding, Homemade Chocolate Brownies, Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed Star’s Original Coffee and Tea
- One Star Signature Mai Tai is served. Additional premium beverages and the Star’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
* Special vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Pacific Star Dining
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu