Five Star Dinner Cruise – Star of Honolulu
The Five Star Dinner Cruise on the Star of Honolulu and offered by Paradise Cruises is the ultimate romantic dinner cruise experience. With the Five Star Dinner, you'll start the evening with an exclusive limo ride to the Star of Honolulu, where you'll be shown to the captain's champagne reception on the Super Nova deck, which is near the top of the ship. In 2017, enjoy the exclusive Captain's reception and the new "Bon Voyage hula"!
You'll be served a 7-course French dinner and receive premium cocktails. After this Five Star dinner, you can dance to cool jazz with a live band, and enjoy the lights of Honolulu and Waikiki as they sparkle in the distance.
Five Star of Honolulu Cruise Events:
- You're picked up at your Waikiki hotel by a stretch limousine on this Star of Honolulu Dinner Cruise
- The dancers of the Star of Honolulu Hawaiian Pier Show entertain you.
- You are escorted to the captain's welcome party, where you'll enjoy Sparkling champagne, hors d'oeuvres, and gentle Hawaiian music.
- Enjoy a champagne toast with the captain of the ship and then enjoy the lavish seven-course French-style dinner and super premium cocktails.
- After dinner you can enjoy the scenery from a private lanai, or sip a drink from the lounge or bar.
- Soft, sweet jazz by live, top-name musicians will highlight your evening, and if you've a mind to, you can dance to favorite songs.
Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Please note: Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Please note: Menu changes seasonally. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Five Star Dinner Cruise
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Gentlemen: jackets recommended.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12. Dress is formal. No shorts, no tank tops, no flip flops.
Limo Transportation if selected requires a minimum of 2 guests.
- Special Notes:
- Exact time of limo pickup will be emailed to you.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu