All You Can Eat Crab Dinner Cruise
Do you want an all you can eat crab dinner cruise that won’t blow the bank? The book with Oahu Activities and Paradise Cruises! They’ve brought back the Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show cruise with an all you can eat crab promotion. You’ll get a five star buffet meal followed by a show you won’t forget!
This casual cruise starts at 5:30 pm each night with pier side hula, a welcome from the friendly crew, and a Mai Tai. You’ll enjoy incredible views aboard the Star of Honolulu, one of Hawaii’s largest sailing ships, while you wait for the dinner buffet to be served. We hope you didn’t have a large lunch because the dinner buffet will amaze you! It has so much food that you won’t know where to start! Enjoy the all you can eat crab along with Roast Beef, Pacific White Fish, and Teriyaki Chicken for your main dish. And the fun doesn’t stop there! During dinner a Polynesian show and Hawaiian music will entertain all the guests. Audience participation is welcomed and dancing continues until the trip ends at 7:30 pm. This is one of the best Oahu Dinner Cruises around!
Menu for All-You-Can-Eat Crab Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Half Baby Romaine – Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Sesame Star Puff Pastry with Papaya Seed Dressing
- Main Entrée of Steamed Snow Crab Legs (All You Can Eat) and Sirloin Steak with Port Wine Sauce with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu, Homemade Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Hawaii’s Favorite Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- Whole Loaf of Freshly Baked Poi Bread with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Tea
- Welcome Mai Tai Cocktail
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancement to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu